Thursday 7 January 2016

Star Wars

Yesterday afternoon we decided to go to the cinema to see the new Star Wars movie.

My cousin had told me about the Meerkat Movie offer and said she spent £4 buying a one day travel insurance, the cheapest thing she could find, and this gives access to a buy one get one free cinema seat every week on a Tuesday or Wednesday for a year. I thought this was too good to be true but signed up for a days travel insurance costing £4.17 and the first time we used the movie offer saved £5.70 ( we go Senior rate) so I was in pocket. Living on our retirement pay these little perks make a big difference and we intend to go to the cinema more often now.

Back to Star Wars, I really enjoyed the film, lots of funny moments and tied together previous Star Wars films with a new twist... Great, better than I thought it would be.

 

No comments:

  Diana's funeral has now been arranged with Hollowells Funeral Directors. If anyone on this blog is interested in attending please go t...