Thursday 23 February 2017

Happy Planner action and a couple of UFO finishes

Happy Planner action

I am loving my new Happy Planner, and already it is helping me stay on track for things I want to do, must do, and would like to do.

My new HP Envy 5541 printer/ scanner arrived and I love it. This is the first time I have been able to sit in the lounge, or anywhere for that matter, and print in my Happy Room without opening my main computer. I am still getting to grips with what it will and will not do. It comes with four months free ink which is another bonus.
Printing freebie planner sheets from my iPad

Working out this weeks plan
Just look at all those lovely freebie planner stickers I have printed!
 To keep my hands busy in the evenings I decided to sew in a million [ well it felt like it] ends on this circular crochet that was completed some time last year. I have decided to use it as a mat as it looks nice in front of the fire.

Close up of the crochet

The binding on this lap quilt has also been on the UFO pile for a long time, so one evening I managed to sew it down. I think I will donate it to Linus, the charity for children.

No comments:

  Diana's funeral has now been arranged with Hollowells Funeral Directors. If anyone on this blog is interested in attending please go t...