Wednesday 22 November 2017

A sewing day in Bedford

Just home from a sewing day in Bedford where eight of us either did our own thing or worked on a large robin. As I am trying to get things prepared for a Christmas Fayre I decided to work on a few Santa's. The company was great and I enjoyed seeing everyone and exchanging ideas.
Plus yet again there was cake... my diet this week has gone out of the window!
On the way to the Sewing Day I called at BSK and bought some Christmas fabric. This is the first fabric I have bought in a long time, but badly needed for projects coming up in the next couple of weeks.
On the way home I called at Tudor Rose, quilt shop, for gold threads also badly needed .
The Santas are gradually coming together.

No comments:

  Diana's funeral has now been arranged with Hollowells Funeral Directors. If anyone on this blog is interested in attending please go t...