Thursday 2 November 2017

How often do I say....

How often do I say "where has the week gone" ?

I have been working on Christmas, and already have a lot of my presents and they are even wrapped and labelled !  I don't think I have ever been this organised.
Deciding on what to make for Christmas cards is always the harder than the actual making. Eventually I made a decision and now have about two dozen started, just need the final touches.
Most of the things I have been making and doing I do not want to put on the blog as someone might see them!

A friend joined me for a sewing day on Tuesday and it is amazing how much you can get done when you have no distractions.

Chris went for his annual check up yesterday and very pleased to say even after 12 years he is still Leukaemia free.

Between 6pm and 8pm I lit my pumpkin and had a constant stream of Trick or Treaters, I thought I was going to run out of treats. I love seeing the little children with their parents making an effort to do something together. One very small child asked where my dog was, when I replied we didn't have a dog, he kept asking 'why not' until his Mum dragged him away !

During the week I also found time to make myself a set of Santa's.
Like this photo

This photo looks like Chris's bronze Mountain Man is about to shoot them!
Maybe the one at the front is falling from a shot!

No comments:

  Diana's funeral has now been arranged with Hollowells Funeral Directors. If anyone on this blog is interested in attending please go t...