Sunday 31 December 2017

"Waves" shawl

Eye infection spread to whole side of my face so a trip to the Hospital doctor for antibiotics yesterday! They seem to be working and my sight and temperature are returning thank goodness.

Another finished item, this time a shawl by Justyna Lorkowska called Close to You. The pattern is available free on Ravelry.com
I used a size 4mm circular needle and ball of King Cole Zig Zag  75% Superwash wool and 25% Nylon colour 1251 Waves,

I think I am becoming addicted to knitting these shawls and have now started another in a plain colour. Getting a start on 2018 birthday and Christmas presents!
Pinned to foam boards for blocking

Close up of the pattern

1 comment:

Christa said...

Your knitting is exquisite!

  Diana's funeral has now been arranged with Hollowells Funeral Directors. If anyone on this blog is interested in attending please go t...