Monday 29 January 2018

Monday

I guess it’s Monday but after two weeks away and no calendar to follow it is hard to keep track of the days.
We plan a busy day tomorrow so today was kept pretty low key. 
We enjoyed dinner the the Penny Farthing restaurant in Alcazares, Chris had chilli and I had a really nice cod salad and chips. 
Although we sat outside to eat the weather was not too hot.

A top up on some grocery shopping and then we spent the rest of the day just chilling out. 
Chris sun bathed for a while and I worked on my knitted Easter Bunny, only the ears left to make.
Eating hot chilli and some of my salad


Easter bunny #1 is getting a new friend with his red trousers on!

No comments:

  Diana's funeral has now been arranged with Hollowells Funeral Directors. If anyone on this blog is interested in attending please go t...