Wednesday 21 February 2018

De-cluttering BIG time

I have spent almost all day working on de-cluttering my fabric cupboards... I need and deserve chocolate!
Maybe they are not as neat and tidy as they could be, but I can work on that. I have everything sorted into colours, novelty prints, Christmas, Japanese, plain etc etc.. also all non quilting cottons sorted into silk, leather, netting etc...
Cupboard THREE

Cupboard TWO

Cupboard ONE
Three extremely large and heavy bags ready for donation.

I will NEVER buy another piece of fabric, well okay I better not say NEVER, but hopefully not for a long time.  Maybe next week I'll start on the unit full of drawers and the many boxes... but not today.

1 comment:

  Diana's funeral has now been arranged with Hollowells Funeral Directors. If anyone on this blog is interested in attending please go t...