Saturday 3 November 2018

This and That on Saturday


I seem to be meandering from one thing to another, I was working on my star blocks and discovered I only have 29 so need another, found one half completed so just need to complete it and then quilt as you go  and finish the whole thing.
29 Carol Doak USA stars, plus backing

Black white and a dash of red needing its papers removing.
Only trouble is I found another long lost in the memory quilt so got that out and it needs work, so started on that… then I remembered the scrappy ribbon blocks I was working on so started on them went to the ironing board and was disgusted by the state of the cover so found fabric and just recovered that!  There is no hope for me !

Carolyn Forster scrappy ribbon blocks needing completing

New ironing board cover using recipe fabric, only problem I have made it back to front!
Oh well I doubt I will ever use any of the recipes.

My whole room needs dusting and there is stuff EVERYWHERE…  I need a maid

No comments:

  Diana's funeral has now been arranged with Hollowells Funeral Directors. If anyone on this blog is interested in attending please go t...