Sunday 2 December 2018

It's Christmas

December 1st has arrived again, why does that always surprise us all?
I must admit I have been busy getting all my gifts and even have them wrapped, only need to get to grips with the Christmas cards.
Chris decorated outside while I tackled the inside. One of my favourite things at Christmas to to see again my Nativity sets.

Our fireplace looking festive
My latest Nativity bought in Spain

My special nativity set made by my friend Jane in the USA and given to me many years ago.


Decided on a red and gold themed tree this year, hopefully it will last until Christmas as I have put it up earlier than usual.

My new Christmas cushion made this week sitting next to Santa who is 15 years old!

This nativity set was bought when on a trip to Michigan and carefully brought home in my luggage.
Probably 20 years ago.

This wooden nativity set was bought for my granddaughters to arrange but now they are
older we do not see them as much so it just has a nice memory.

My smallest nativity, in a walnut shell


December 1st the first Christmas card arrived, thanks Diana.


No comments:

  Diana's funeral has now been arranged with Hollowells Funeral Directors. If anyone on this blog is interested in attending please go t...