Saturday 23 November 2019

Three Quarters of a Century

What a week, I celebrated my 75th birthday on Wednesday by getting a terrible cold! We did manage to go out for a quick bite to eat, but then it was wrapped up in a blanket watching a Christmas movie!
So many cards and gifts, thank you to everyone, I so appreciate them.
The birthday cake tins were washed and used to make myself a birthday cake... diet tomorrow!




Thursday I dosed myself up and went to Stanwick Lakes for a needle felting workshop and came home with a penguin to join my merry crowd.
Mr Penguin joins my other needle felted trio. In case your wondering they are not to size!!

My penguin is third from the right, but don’t they look lovely in a group.


Friday friends Ann and Peter joined us for an afternoon at the Games Cafe, both Ann and Peter celebrated birthdays within a few days of mine. Arriving at 2pm we had a wonderful afternoon, leaving after 5pm! The cake was great and the games terrific, we all especially liked the game Colour Brain, must get one ordered for Christmas.
No photos just too busy enjoying ourselves.

No comments:

  Diana's funeral has now been arranged with Hollowells Funeral Directors. If anyone on this blog is interested in attending please go t...