Saturday 29 February 2020

Home Sweet Home

Having left sunny Spain it has been rather a shock to the system, with cold, wet and even snow weather. 
Today however is cold but bright, so I ventured out into the garden.
This miniature cyclamen must like its position, it is a mass of flowers.

You cannot beat a daffodil to put a smile on your face.

With a poor show last year the camelia is a picture this year.

Love the colour of this species Deborah given to me many years ago by a friend from France .
She did not know I had a sister also called Deborah, such a coincidence.

I came home from our long holiday bursting with projects I want to work on. A new hexagon project by hand, a block of the week by machine [I am already 6 weeks behind!] and a glass fusing project to name just three.

I have managed to started the hexagon project, more on this later.
1/2 inch hexagon project started from stash fabric.





1 comment:

Christa said...

Your flowers are gorgeous. You must have a green thumb.

  Diana's funeral has now been arranged with Hollowells Funeral Directors. If anyone on this blog is interested in attending please go t...