Thursday 21 October 2021

The Rocket and the Cancer Sampler

A friend from Church sent me a message that a Lego Rocket Technic was for sale on Market Place and he thought Chris should have it.
The guy selling it was prepared to deliver the parcel so when it arrived I just asked Chris to collect  it at the door.
Something different for him to make.
 
It looks enormous, goodness knows where we put all these Lego, but I’m glad Chris has found a new hobby.

The cross stitch Cancer Sampler that I started on 32 count Zweigart in silk, I was finding too difficult to see.
I do not like to work with a magnifying glass so abandoned it and restarted with
28 count and still only used one strand over two threads. 
So much happier and made reasonable progress.

Doug and Dorothy called and brought me flowers and chocolates, which was so nice of them.

The wheelchair arrived.






1 comment:

Vera said...

You will have to let Chris share your Happy Room for his Lego models

  Diana's funeral has now been arranged with Hollowells Funeral Directors. If anyone on this blog is interested in attending please go t...