Saturday 18 October 2014

Halloween machine embroidery

Thursday was our regular monthly meeting at BSK Bedford, where we can choose from the many ideas on offer what we want to machine embroider.
As Halloween is just around the corner I thought I would sew out spooky designs for Halloween bags.  I now just need to find the time to make them into bags!


Friday was spent preparing for a workshop I will be teaching in a couple of weeks time. I have almost managed to make the 18 kits for thread catchers, just need to eat some more cereals so I can have the boxes to cut up!

1 comment:

Christa said...

Yes you are a busy busy busy woman. And very talented and prolific .

  Diana's funeral has now been arranged with Hollowells Funeral Directors. If anyone on this blog is interested in attending please go t...