Sunday 12 October 2014

Finished at last!


Before we went on holiday I machine embroidered the months and year, 2015, but did not have time to actually make up the calendar. It went together really well and will hang in my Happy Room.
I had machine embroidered and sewn together the picture above but never finished it, mostly because I could not think what to do with it. Since I am in a "finish up mood" I decided to add tabs and back it keeping it the same shape. I am running out of wall space to hang things so the smaller the better.

1 comment:

Christa said...

I am jealous. I have so many different projects I would like to work on and FINISH. Sigh.

  Diana's funeral has now been arranged with Hollowells Funeral Directors. If anyone on this blog is interested in attending please go t...