Monday 28 April 2014

Back at the gym

On Friday I saw the Consultant about my knee and he discharged me from further visits or the need for more Physiotherapy.

I belong to Curves gym but have been absent for 4+1/2 months due to my knee replacement.
Curves Circuit with Zumba Fitness    Curves Complete  so today I went back for the first time. I was very nervous about going and if I would be able to managed the equipment, I need not have worried, the trainer and other members of the gym were most helpful and encouraging. I managed 1+1/2 circuits [ we normally do 2+1/2 circuits].
I felt pretty shattered by the time I got home, but a cup of hot chocolate revived me.

My plan is to start going three times a week and just gradually build up my strength again.


No comments:

  Diana's funeral has now been arranged with Hollowells Funeral Directors. If anyone on this blog is interested in attending please go t...