Tuesday 29 April 2014

The Saga of the Happy Room Part #1

Today I decided I really must sort out my Happy Room.
It has got to the situation where I can hardly find room to use my cutting mat and every surface [ including the floor] is swamped with "stuff". BUT I have empty containers and one empty drawer in my filing cabinet from a previous de-clutter.
Wow! did I find a lot of things I hardly remember making, some brought a smile to my face and some made me wonder "what was I thinking!"
I needed a plan, so decided to photograph every thing I found that needed work doing to it, hence this is Part #1 as I found 44 . Some are small and need little work but some need a lot of work. Some I have no idea what to do with them, so any helpful ideas would be most appreciated...
Here's the first 11 UFO's
Lap quilt only needs a few more leaves quilting on it
COMPLETED 1.5.14

A series of small hand sewn sea creatures??

A few more Colonial knots
and another cushion front made

This heart wreath is almost completed

Christmas purse in need of its frame and beads

Two sewing sets almost complete
made for gifts
COMPLETED 1.5.14

Cushion front needs a new backing

A pile of blocks for???

A lap quilt cowboy
needs quite a lot of work

2 B&W ladies Bag / cushion ???

Two ME panels for ???



1 comment:

Christa said...

I think picture #8 is a Block Lotto pattern. I think I recognized it.

  Diana's funeral has now been arranged with Hollowells Funeral Directors. If anyone on this blog is interested in attending please go t...