Friday 26 September 2014

Day 30 RAIN

Today is our last full day in San Javier before we start heading North towards France tomorrow.

Pat Pauline and I went to a sort of charity car boot sale this morning where I bought six pairs of jeans (I have a project in mind ) for two Euros, that's about £1.50. I also lashed out and bought a lovely skirt for fifty cents, less than 50p.

Pat then took us to a Patchwork shop where a cushion caught me and Pauline's eye and the owner said she would email us a copy of the pattern.

The cushion Pauline and I admired
Pauline and Pat admiring the ironing board table.. Very neat.

 

After a quick lunch with Chris we took off to buy another suitcase, we have so much stuff to take home, it's a good job we are not flying!

Tonight Pat is cooking us Spanish meatballs and Pasta dinner, the torrential rain will mean eating in doors.

I was always taught at elocution lessons The Rain in Spain lies mostly on the Plain.. Wrong it is teeming down and everywhere is awash.

 

No comments:

  Diana's funeral has now been arranged with Hollowells Funeral Directors. If anyone on this blog is interested in attending please go t...