Friday 24 April 2015

The Lily Pond CAL

I continue to work on my Lily Pond CAL [crochet along]. The second instalment of instructions came out on Tuesday and although I thought I would save it to start on next weeks holiday I could not resist and managed to make one block [ this has to be repeated three more times].

The first block issued is still in the process of being made, I have two of the four completed.  This is the first time I have worked a crochet CAL and I am really enjoying the challenge.
Block #2 [ 3 more to make]

Two of Block #1 [2 more to make]

Stylecraft  issues a section to work every two weeks until 5th June for free
This is just a corner of the complete blanket.

No comments:

  Diana's funeral has now been arranged with Hollowells Funeral Directors. If anyone on this blog is interested in attending please go t...