Friday 24 April 2015

UK v China postal service

On April 15th I ordered a set of bamboo crochet hooks from China [via EBay] and on the same day ordered a crochet hook holder [ the hook slots into the gadget and the grommet fixes it there] from a company in England UK.   Both arrived on the 22nd April. WHY can I get something from China as quick as from the UK?
Ten bamboo hooks from China £5.13 free postage
A hook holder from the UK £5.35 inc postage.

The reason for my trying these different hooks and the hook gadget is the awful arthritis in my hand and thumb. Although someone on facebook told me about Weleda Oil and it has really helped.

No comments:

  Diana's funeral has now been arranged with Hollowells Funeral Directors. If anyone on this blog is interested in attending please go t...