Thursday 18 June 2015

BSK Bedford Day

Just home from another great day at BSK Bedford. Six of us spent the day machine embroidering different patterns. The walls of the room we use are covered in ideas that we can use. Plus the fabric is a reasonable price and always a good selection.
I could not resist buying enough to use as a backing for a quilt I am making, even though I told myself not to buy anything today as I am going on holiday tomorrow.  Just shows I never listen even when I talk to myself!
The designs I sewed out will either be a bag or a cushion probably for my gardening sister.
Walls lined with ideas

What to choose next?

Caz [ the teacher] wandering past a display of machines

A back and front for a bag or cushion made by me.

No comments:

  Diana's funeral has now been arranged with Hollowells Funeral Directors. If anyone on this blog is interested in attending please go t...