Friday 1 April 2016

Bedford workshop day

Sue and Annette organised a workshop day for 19 of us.
Two different bags were on offer or work on your own project.
I decided to make one of the Debbie Shore bags and the first one took me nearly three hours, OK there was a lot of catching up with friends and some "going wrong"! I was please with the bag that uses one half of a continuous zip, this was something new to me.
Check out Debbie Shores great CD's where she gives you a printed pattern, instructions and a video.
After a chocolate biscuit, Sue provided the best biscuits! I managed to make two more little bags in about an hour and a half.
More talk than work!

Everyone was working hard at this end of the table

My three little bags, ideal for gifts with either cosmetics, wash kit or a sewing kit in them.

No comments:

  Diana's funeral has now been arranged with Hollowells Funeral Directors. If anyone on this blog is interested in attending please go t...