Monday 8 May 2017

Row by Row #3

I have made a start on my next Row by Row design. The pattern and kit was sent to me by my friend in Belgium.

I was surprised to find the fabric had been torn not cut into pieces which meant having to cut off the rough edges to get a smooth edge to the fabric.

It is slowly taking shape. I spent quite a lot of time working out how to make the panel, as there are no instructions just a picture and plan. Having decided to heat-n-Bond most of the applique I now need to attach the pieces and will use a blanket stitch on my sewing machine to sew them down.
Making a start. The finished panel will be 36 x 9 inches.


1 comment:

Christa said...

Scrumptious colors. I don't think you could do this Row without having the kit because the fabric is rather special.

  Diana's funeral has now been arranged with Hollowells Funeral Directors. If anyone on this blog is interested in attending please go t...