Tuesday 29 August 2017

Packing up the Kitchen

Yesterday we signed on the dotted line for our new kitchen. I am so relieved we have finally decided on who to buy from and what units, appliances to buy. Now the fun starts. The current kitchen is 32 years old so it is exciting to get a fresh start.

This morning I made a start and emptied three cupboards, all things I will not need until I have anew kitchen, plus a large bag to go to the charity shop.

Can someone tell me why I have so many pages cut from magazines with recipes on them? They have now all gone to the recycling bin. I have enough cookery books not to need scraps of paper from long long ago.
The big sort out and this is just one small wall cupboard!

The first of twelve cupboards I have to empty

#2 cupboard empty except for the grill I need to use while I have no kitchen.

No comments:

  Diana's funeral has now been arranged with Hollowells Funeral Directors. If anyone on this blog is interested in attending please go t...