Wednesday 27 September 2017

Day 5 wool and cinema

Having got on so well with my hat knitting I thought I would have a go at another. I downloaded a free pattern on Ravelry all I need now is the wool!
A quick www search and I find a wool shop called The Wool Shop in Keighley which is only five minutes away. Wow what a treat the shop is stacked to the gunnels with wool of every description, I feel bad only wanting a couple of balls, but with no projects planned I don't want to buy more than I need. Chatting to the owner he tells me he has a customer travel from Braintree every couple of months just to stock up on his wool. Braintree is 175 miles away!
Wool

Wool

and yet more wool


After a quick lunch back at the cottage we head to Halifax and the cinema to watch Victoria and Abdul. I loved the film and Judi Dench was brilliant as always.

The evening is spent starting work on my second hat.

No comments:

  Diana's funeral has now been arranged with Hollowells Funeral Directors. If anyone on this blog is interested in attending please go t...