Sunday 3 September 2017

The men in my life!

The men in my life, husband and son, are both willing to have a go.

Firstly Chris painted his shed and the next thing I saw he was standing on the roof, laying a new roof. Are you suppose to be doing things like this when you are in your late sixties?

Husband re-roofing his shed

It looks very smart now
The kitchen dishwasher and units have been sold and a lonely washing machine and fridge freezer are all that are left in the kitchen. 
Thank goodness we have a downstairs bathroom, that is now my kitchen sink!

Richard helping his dad strip the old wallpaper

I think he's saying why did I stick this wallpaper on so well!!

No comments:

  Diana's funeral has now been arranged with Hollowells Funeral Directors. If anyone on this blog is interested in attending please go t...