Tuesday 17 October 2017

Another hat

Another hat, hot off the needles!
The pattern was free on Ravelry and designed by Anne Mizoguchi.
I used double knit special by Stylecraft and a circular needle. I love the feel of this 100% premium acrylic and it washes so well in the washing machine.
It is not really this shape, but the only thing I could find to put it on for a photograph was a small kettle!

I now have knitted three hats, so I will be ready for the winter weather.

Other news... today we are waiting for the flooring to arrive and be fitted and that will be the end of the kitchen re-fit. I have put everything away but so much needs resorting as and when I get around to it.

No comments:

  Diana's funeral has now been arranged with Hollowells Funeral Directors. If anyone on this blog is interested in attending please go t...