Sunday 15 October 2017

Birthdays

What a busy birthday time at the moment.
Sept 22nd Chris celebrated his birthday in Yorkshire on holiday
Sept 30th Abigail reached the grand old age of 14 years ! Where did those 14 years go?
Oct 9th my sister Debbie was 70 years old, and she is my younger sister so I feel really old.
Oct 13th Richard celebrated his 46th birthday quickly followed by Eleanor who will be 10 years old on the 17th.
Today would have been my Mum's 103rd birthday... miss you Mum.

As you can see it has been really busy around here, but last night we celebrated my new kitchen, I cooked a meal for the first time, and Richard and Eleanor's birthdays.

What fun we had playing a penny game, followed by feely bag game.
Richard blowing out the candles on his cake

Eleanor blowing out the candles on her cake.
She loved the candle so much she took the card wrapping home so her mum could buy another!

NO looking in the bag !!!
I call out the name of an item and the first to find it without looking wins a point.
We all laughed so much there were tears and a lot of cheating.

1 comment:

Christa said...

Happy Birthday to all!
I think I have seen that candle before. Isn't it great?

  Diana's funeral has now been arranged with Hollowells Funeral Directors. If anyone on this blog is interested in attending please go t...