Saturday 6 October 2018

Just addicted!

Last month I subscribed to Debra Garner's Ezine magazine... Addicted to Sock Knitting click the link for more information. It is a brilliant on line magazine showcasing Indie dyers, interviews and some great patterns. I highly recommend it. If your tempted take a look I think she offers a free sample copy.
Trying something new... Knit Pro Cubics which are a set of square DPNs and reported to be good for hands with arthritis.
Also using Pairperfect yarn designed by Arne and Carlos

WOW WOW WOW I love them both, and cannot stop waiting for the next colour to show,
plus the needles although feeling a little strange to start with are really helping my hands.

This was the result of my holiday knitting and as I like to learn new things to keep the little brain I have left working
I am attempting After thought heels. The red Christmas pair are still not finished!

Having knitted to the heel a row of red yarn was knitted and then continued to the toe in the normal manner.
To work to the heel pick up the stitches either side of the red thread, remove the red thread and work the heel the same as the toe.
Such a clever idea and worked a treat.
Yarn by Dina's Home of Crafts, colour Butterscotch bought on Ebay.
Watch this space as on Wednesday I am going on a Arne and Carlos workshop... cannot wait.


No comments:

  Diana's funeral has now been arranged with Hollowells Funeral Directors. If anyone on this blog is interested in attending please go t...