Tuesday 15 January 2019

Monday 14th

Today we are settling in for our six weeks here in Roda, Mercia Spain. The washing machine is on the go and a quick hop to the shops for essential supplies.
First stop to one of the many ‘China’ shops, they sell everything and I need an oven glove and some elastic. I brought with me a pair of summer trousers not worn for probably 6 months only to find the elastic in the waistband has gone so a running repair needed!
Mercadona grocery store for our major shop, then Overseas grocery store selling Iceland, Waitrose and Greggs produce for a few extras we want, especially the frozen Greggs sausage rolls, yummy!

The weather forecast 19c but in fact it got hotter than that and we both sat outside in the sunshine, Chris in just shorts sunbathing me working on my crochet project. As the shadows lengthened we went for a walk around the block and I experimented with my new [to me] iPhone taking photos.

The Garden


Blue skies and orange groves

Chris in shorts entering the villa






No comments:

  Diana's funeral has now been arranged with Hollowells Funeral Directors. If anyone on this blog is interested in attending please go t...