Wednesday 16 January 2019

Tuesday To the coast

A walk by the Mar Menor coast.
Blue sky and palm trees

Miles of coast and easy walks


Hardly a soul in sight

The Spanish equivalent of the Red Arrows were practising manoeuvres
Back at the villa the next doors garden has a tree full of lemons
they look like Christmas tree ornaments shining in the sunlight.
Again it was hot in the afternoon and Chris sunbathed while I listened to music and worked on my crochet. As I only received my iPhone a couple of days before we left home I had to buy some music to listen to, plus I had forgotten to bring my little [very old] music gadget. Two albums by Alan Jackson, what more could I ask for, I love his Country style.

No comments:

  Diana's funeral has now been arranged with Hollowells Funeral Directors. If anyone on this blog is interested in attending please go t...