Monday 29 July 2019

Hobbies old and new

Over the weekend I dusted off my Embroidery machine, first time this year!! 
I embroidered the Route 66 Logo onto a piece of cream fabric with the intention of making a notebook cover to use on our trip next year.
Nice to see my machine back in action.

Also over the weekend I attended the East Fibre wool fest at Ampthill near Bedford. Of course this is England so the rain poured down which meant going from room to marquee meant I got soaked, and there were al lot of spread out rooms and quite a number of marquees.

I had booked a little workshop to try my hand at Felting, I really enjoyed the day and love my little felted mouse.
He looks so jolly

Deep in concentration 



Lots to see and do, pity the weather was so awful.

I was not the only one coping with the weather, Chris was attending a Land Rover Show and came home drenched [ sorry no photo].
Richard went out for a cycle ride and Jacq took this photo...
Glad I don’t have to do his washing anymore.






1 comment:

Christa said...

I have withdrawal symptoms right now. I can't remember when I sewed last time. Love your little mouse. Just finished my church monthly newsletter (21 pages) and might be able to do some sewing soon. Love all you do.

  Diana's funeral has now been arranged with Hollowells Funeral Directors. If anyone on this blog is interested in attending please go t...