Saturday 5 October 2019

October IAM

Well here we are, October already! Nights are turning dark far too early and the temperature gauge has dropped too low. 
So what better than to enjoy a day in the Happy Room with my IAM friends.
Five of us had a lovely chatty craft time, working on our different projects, don’t mention the Holly leaves !

My crochet Teddy, such a fun make.

Dorn was busy working on her hexagons, already looking really nice.

Clare had made a pretty bag, then attempted to make crochet holly leaves that her daughter had asked for, 2 hours later 
and it was decided it would be easier to just go pick some off the tree!!

One of my coloured trapunto cushions, so glad this has finally been made into a cushion.

A second coloured Trapunto cushion, yes I’ve been busy finishing things.

Stained glass bird cushion by me. I’m going through a ‘cushion stage’

Maureen had made a very interested bag we all admired.

Isn’t this great, a doggy Christmas gift for one of her family.

A music themed cushion made by Pauline for her Grandson.


1 comment:

Christa said...

Love that trapunto and stained glass work you did. And hand-quilting? Oh my ...

  Diana's funeral has now been arranged with Hollowells Funeral Directors. If anyone on this blog is interested in attending please go t...