Sunday 19 January 2020

Church of Latter Day Saints, Los Alcázares

Went to church this morning, and although all in Spanish I understood some of it. Sister and Elder Brady from Utah made me most welcome and invited us for lunch one day while we are here. 
While I was here last year I met a man that lives on the Golf Complex and he warned me this evening there will be a bad storm and not to park in an underground car park! A couple of months ago when a storm hit the area [called a Gota Fria, spelling?]  his car was in his garage and it filled with six feet of water and ruined all the cars parked in it.
We are going out for Sunday lunch and then will batten down the hatches for the evening.



No comments:

  Diana's funeral has now been arranged with Hollowells Funeral Directors. If anyone on this blog is interested in attending please go t...