Friday 17 January 2020

An interesting start to the day

The past few days have been filled with sunbathing and generally doing nothing! Although I have managed to up my regular step count, mostly with walks around the complex.

This morning we went for an early walk ‘around the block’ as we were expecting the Telecom people to come and instal a new internet system.
I love the topiary everywhere, and although chilly at 9.30am a cardigan is all that is needed.

Wonder how long it takes to make a topiary swirl ?

10 o’clock-ish the Telecom men arrived, all three of them and after a wander around the house to find out about the old system, set to wiring from outside to inside, keeping my Telecom husband entertained with their fibre optics etc...  [like I know what I am talking about!]
Finding an incoming socket was quite a treasure hunt.

Putting things back in place and checking it all works, Chris signed about a dozen papers and we have super fast broadband.

Now to cook lunch and then sun sun sun.




No comments:

  Diana's funeral has now been arranged with Hollowells Funeral Directors. If anyone on this blog is interested in attending please go t...