Thursday 2 January 2020

Happy New Year

The New Year started with yet another course of antibiotics, hopefully this will cure me. My body does not  know what has hit it after the first course of antibiotics and a steroid course, so hopefully third time lucky.
However I have been preparing, all be it slowly, for our up and coming holiday. Naturally the first thing to prepare is craft projects I want to take.
I have not done a lot of sock knitting lately, and it is one thing I can do while on the Motorways travelling through France.
However I only like to knit the plain rows, not the ribs or heel turning, so with this in mind I have started three new balls of yarn [only two at the beginning in the photo] and prepared them for travelling. With a bit of luck by the time I get home I will have three new pairs of socks.

Chris has been working on the Range Rover and arrangements made with the Eurotunnel crossing and insurance, then BANG.. something went bang [ suspension?] and all the plans have to be changed and we will be going in the VW Golf. What do they say about the ‘best laid plans’?

I hope you all have a healthy crafty 2020 and thank you for reading my blog, I do appreciate the comments if you have any.


No comments:

  Diana's funeral has now been arranged with Hollowells Funeral Directors. If anyone on this blog is interested in attending please go t...