Saturday 20 November 2021

77 today

Last night the family came to visit and we had KFC to celebrate my birthday.
It was a lovely evening and lots of reminiscing plus cake !

During the day I had visited another Consultant for some general advice.

The best news is I completed my
Eliza M Stone Red work.



I am so pleased with being able to sew this. The pattern was offered free with a donation to Breast Cancer.
I will have to see if Chris can find a frame for it.

It always amazes me how young the children were that made these samplers, and the stories behind them.

I have kitted up another x stitch project I hope to start today.

2 comments:

Vera said...

It looks so bright in red, not had time this week for x stitch. Just finished writing the Christmas cards now need to write letters to go in some of them. Getting them done early to post the end of the month as we moved in August & need to let some people know the new address

Belated Happy 77th Birthday

Christa said...

Happy happy Birthday all the way from Virginia, USA. Was thinking of you the whole day. Your sampler is stunning ... like all the things you make. Wished I could visit and chat with you. I bake really good cranberry bars. Your hair cut in the previous blog looks very nice. It reminded me that I totally forgot to make my next appointment at my last one and now I am in trouble because I still keep forgetting until the place is closed in the evening.
We will keep our prayers for you going!

  Diana's funeral has now been arranged with Hollowells Funeral Directors. If anyone on this blog is interested in attending please go t...