Tuesday 23 November 2021

Another delay and a bouquet off flowers

Yesterday I went for an ECG at the hospital, this is always difficult for me as getting from the car to the wheelchair is not easy. 
I was about 40 minutes on  the table and i didn’t realise she only did a echo cardio gram. This has delayed the start of my treatment as i have to go back for an ECG that they should have done in the first place. I was due to start my new treatment tomorrow. Really fed up with the delay!

However out of the blue an old friend sent me flowers by post, that just arrived.
There is nothing i like better.
Nicely packaged

A beautiful arrangement from Diana and Trevor, thank you so much for cheering me up.




No comments:

  Diana's funeral has now been arranged with Hollowells Funeral Directors. If anyone on this blog is interested in attending please go t...