Saturday 13 November 2021

A gift from my sister

A parcel arrived yesterday from my sister, Debbie.
 
Diana’s Delight Clematis. I will ask my daughter in law to plant it next to tree in my front garden.

My early morning visit to the Hospital for a CT scan meant we were home by 9.30, but these early morning visits take it out of me.
In the afternoon Ann and Peter called around and brought us our first mincepies of the season. Yummy .

I sorted out and ordered most of the Christmas presents and tried to get everything in square boxes to make it easier for Chris to wrap. I also ordered Roy. Castle lung cancer Christmas cards. Every little will help their cancer campaign.




No comments:

  Diana's funeral has now been arranged with Hollowells Funeral Directors. If anyone on this blog is interested in attending please go t...