Saturday 30 May 2015

Abigail's Quilt session

As previously posted I have been working, slowly, on a quilt for my granddaughter. I decided the time was right to really get to grips with it, so arranged all the pieces to make 20 blocks and then set myself a target to get them all sewn together in a couple of days.
My knee means I have to be careful, so it's make a couple of blocks, do something else and then come back to work on the quilt, but progress is being made.
Brother machine in a Horn cabinet with 20 piles of sorted pieces
10 blocks already made and joined into strips.

Please do not open the window and let the pieces blow away!!

No comments:

  Diana's funeral has now been arranged with Hollowells Funeral Directors. If anyone on this blog is interested in attending please go t...