Monday 1 February 2016

Day 11 February 1st.

For the past two weeks I have had a very itchy head, it has got worse and been driving me mad. I awoke this morning thinking I must brave the Pharmacy, which is not easy when you do not speak the language, and do something about it. Then it occurred to me to look on the Internet for a cure, why had I not thought of this before?

A homemade cure was lemon juice, bingo, we have a large lemon tree growing in the garden and I had picked one yesterday. It was early but I could not wait to try the cure... I squeezed out the juice and rubbed it into my head... Agh agh agh ! I suffered the stinging for ten minutes and then showered it off. So far so good nowhere as itchy today and I will repeat it tomorrow.

The most exciting thing that has happened today is a clean car for the costly price of €3, I was beginning to feel really ashamed of the state of it.

For those of you that are suffering in the cold, we had a really hot day today and I would send you some sun if I could. In fact I will probably be suffering with too much sunburn tonight.

 

1 comment:

Christa said...

Sorry, Diana, it was a gorgeous day today. I went for a walk in a t-shirt passing some of the heaps of snow left.

  Diana's funeral has now been arranged with Hollowells Funeral Directors. If anyone on this blog is interested in attending please go t...