Thursday 4 February 2016

Day 14 candles

Not a lot happening today other than a really nice visit with Pauline and Brian. The weather is very overcast which is just as well as the shutter on the door leading to the garden (sunny side of the house normally) broke this morning and cannot be opened. Luckily the people who look after the house and live locally have arranged for someone to come and mend it tomorrow.

Movie night this evening with lots of pretty candles burning. I love the little tea lights in coloured containers, in fact I like them so much I have bought three packs to take home. I'm beginning to wonder if we will need to buy a trailer for the all the goodies I keep buying I'm sure the car will not be big enough!

 

 

No comments:

  Diana's funeral has now been arranged with Hollowells Funeral Directors. If anyone on this blog is interested in attending please go t...