Monday 8 February 2016

Day 18 Juicer

A shopping trip this morning to find a juicer. I had checked on Amazon the price in the UK to give me some idea if they were any cheaper over here. YES about half the price so one slipped into my basket together with 3 kilo of oranges for €1.99, that's about £1.50. I will be a happy juicer from now on.

A visit to C & A to buy a new top, resulted in two new tops. While I was in there I asked about the conversion size for a new bra, looks like I'm at least 105 !! No way am I buying a bra that size! It's more than double what I am at home!

We had a nice walk along the promenade at Punto Prima beach. The wind was a little chilly but the sun was shining.

Does anyone know what this plant is? It seems to grow like weed but I thought it really pretty.

 

No comments:

  Diana's funeral has now been arranged with Hollowells Funeral Directors. If anyone on this blog is interested in attending please go t...