Saturday 13 August 2016

3rd workshop of the week

Wow this has been a busy week, having attended workshops on Monday and Tuesday and then away in the Cotswolds Wednesday and Thursday, I completed the week with a workshop at Coleman's Rushden with Trish.
A friend from church came with me to Coleman's as she is eager to learn sewing and quilting. It was a really busy workshop but I managed to complete my bag. The fabric is a new range and I really love it, pity I cannot remember the name of it!
The bag, based on a Debbie Shore pattern, has open pockets inside and also a concealed pocket with a zip.
On arriving back in Northampton I had another Spanish lesson, followed by assisting my teacher to open an Ebay / Paypal account and start selling things.
By the time I got home I was very tired but Chris had organised dinner so a feet-up evening was called for.

1 comment:

Ellen said...

I do like your bag. I enjoyed Colemans workshop.I have only been once and I liked Trish. Must try and find time to go again. such good value.

  Diana's funeral has now been arranged with Hollowells Funeral Directors. If anyone on this blog is interested in attending please go t...