Saturday 27 August 2016

Off to sunny Spain

Can you hear me singing this song from 1974 ?

Oh this year i'm off to Sunny Spain Y Viva Espana I'm taking the Costa Brava 'plane Y Viva Espana If you'd like to chat a matador, in some cool cabana And meet senoritas by the score, Espana por favor

Maybe not hearing me singing is a good thing, but its time to get excited as we leave in a few hours for our drive through France to Spain for our holiday.

The only thing I have ready is my hands and feet !




2 comments:

Ellen said...

Your nails look a treat.....sorry to say the song gives your age away. Have a good holiday and take care

Christa said...

Looking forward to read all about Spain. Wishing you a safe trip!

  Diana's funeral has now been arranged with Hollowells Funeral Directors. If anyone on this blog is interested in attending please go t...