Sunday 6 May 2018

May has arrived

I seem to have been too busy to blog lately, I definitely need to retire from retirement!
We have been busy in the garden making a few changes, like raised beds and re-carpeting the summer house, not to mention all the new plants that did not plant themselves!
I managed to catch up with a friend I had not seen in over a year, get a much needed hair cut and have a cholesterol test, to mention just a few of the things that have kept me busy.

Our monthly IAM craft meeting was inspiring as usual with lots of different idea for knitting, sewing and crochet. I completely forgot to take any photos!

When I started my knitting/crochet revival I made a promise to myself not to let it get out of hand and only have one project on the go at any one time! No idea how I now have two pairs of socks half finished, a crochet blanket only a third completed, a set of crochet sunflowers half finished, etc etc...
But on a positive note I have completed a shawl I have been working on for some time.
blocked to dry in the sun

close up of the edging
I also completed my Jelly Roll Rug, which will go in my bathroom as soon as I find time to iron it.
Wearing my Leicester City socks!


No comments:

  Diana's funeral has now been arranged with Hollowells Funeral Directors. If anyone on this blog is interested in attending please go t...