Monday 7 May 2018

A visit to my garden

I would like to invite you to visit my garden via Blogland.

Last years compost bin has been planted with a courgette plant
I have done this in previous years and had a bumper crop before reusing the compost in the garden.

Decided a lavender tree and petunias would look nice next to my new Arbour.

Love how the Rhododendron starts with a pink bud that turns into a pretty white flower
Thanks Uncle Charlie for this plant that was dug up from his garden after he died.

Camellia 'Deborah' always a very showy plant full of flowers
Given to me by French visitors who did not know my sisters name is Deborah.

Spending a lot of time here in the summer house, with it's new carpet and quilts on the walls.

I'm hiding!

Don't look at me!

Here's my rear view!
I seem to have a number of newts in my pond this year I could watch them all day.

16 new fish joined the pond today,
 it has been fun watching the original fish make friends with them.
We lost a lot to a heron the end of last year, so I'm hoping he has moved and leaves my pond alone.

No comments:

  Diana's funeral has now been arranged with Hollowells Funeral Directors. If anyone on this blog is interested in attending please go t...