Friday 19 February 2021

January Sew Sampler and the new car

Yesterday was such a nice day, my car went for its MOT and passed OK. Chris followed me to bring me back home and something was wrong with his Range Rover. The next thing I saw he was outside with a wheel off it ! I was beginning to wonder if I was going to be able to get back to the garage to pick my car up! Like the good “ Mr Fix It “ he is, he managed to get it fixed in time to drop me off to collect my car.

2019 MOT year 7349 miles travelled. 2020 MOT year 1057 miles travelled... Covid has a lot to answer for!


The January Sew Sampler box was delivered [yes 2 boxes in one week!]

What a brilliant selection of goodies, plus some new things to try.

Best news of all, a phone call from Abigail in the evening to tell me she has her first car! A Fiat 500.
She is so excited and I am so pleased for her. Six months ago she started weekly driving lessons but due to Covid there have been many weeks the driving school were not allowed to teach, so the six lessons she has managed to get are well spread out. Hopefully with her own car and a parent beside her she will gain in confidence for when the driving school reopens.






1 comment:

Vera said...

We got a new car in December after we were in a nasty car accident in November & our car was written of. Philip has only done 120 miles, the longest was driving it back from Colchester. You are going to be busy with all the sewing, just finished a small x stitch, a small one to finish then hope to start on a bigger one to match one I did years ago. Have a good weekend

  Diana's funeral has now been arranged with Hollowells Funeral Directors. If anyone on this blog is interested in attending please go t...