Friday 9 April 2021

Cooking, games and sewing

Yesterday was a busy day in the kitchen.
I made 14 double helpings of bolognaise, we ate one and I froze down the rest.
A rhubarb and stem ginger crumble, thanks Dorn & Bill for the rhubarb.
Two loaves of bread and then I needed a hot chocolate and a sit down !
While having my sit down the post lady delivered my March Sew Sampler Box.
Again I am thrilled with the contents.

The family had loaned us some add on games for the Ticket to Ride Game, so after lunch we played the Pennsylvania version.

Chris won, but it was a great game.

I also managed to do a little to my Friendship Braclet blocks.
Four completed blocks, loving the plain colours.







3 comments:

Vera said...

You have been busy. I always bulk cook so nice some days to just take something out of the freezer. have not made bread for a long time. Have a good weekend

Christa said...

Ha-ha, you made me kink my head with the second photo. That Friendship Bracelet Quilt pattern looks perfect for a scrappy quilt. You are such a busy lady!

Christa said...

Rhubarb and stem ginger crumble? I love rhubarb. I love ginger. I might have to research that. Of course rhubarb is very difficult to find here. Sigh.

  Diana's funeral has now been arranged with Hollowells Funeral Directors. If anyone on this blog is interested in attending please go t...