Friday 2 April 2021

Good Friday

Easter is here and the cold weather has returned!

I decided to try and catch up my Sewcialites blocks, as I seem to be 5 weeks behind. 
I have been using different colours of Dimples fabric but now have to start on a few duplicates as I have no more different colours.
Twenty Four blocks made in total and then realised today is the release of block number 25, so I still have one more block to make. 
The sew along lasts 38 weeks, so quite a way to go at one block a week.

My other ‘job’ for today was to plant some replacement raspberry bushes in my raspberry bed, a few of the originals have seen better days, so I have been nursing some replacements.
Then.... this has just been delivered
   Looks like there is more gardening this afternoon.



They are Column Fruit Trees suitable for a small garden, well that is what it says on the packet!!
I’m expecting to be making cherry  and apple pies later this year !!






1 comment:

Vera said...

You will be bust planting the fruit trees, nothing like homegrown fruit & to use it in pies. The quilt is very colourful is it for you?

  Diana's funeral has now been arranged with Hollowells Funeral Directors. If anyone on this blog is interested in attending please go t...