Wednesday 31 March 2021

Catch up after a week ‘away’

Here we are the last day of March and the sun is shining, even if it is temporary! Two days in the 20s then back to the cold!
I have not been well for a few days, and didn’t even make it out for a walk for three days, but today I feel somewhat better and we drove to the car park at Spratton  and walked towards the Creaton Rd. We had not been along this old railway track in this direction and it was very pleasant, with lovely views and interesting Marsh areas. 

Only a few people about all saying hello. Such a nice way to start the day.

Back home we were greeted with the Red Arrows performing a fly past 
Hard to get the phone in camera mode before they were out of sight.

Catch up news.
I received a great gift for our Anniversary from myself !!!
Four new ArtBin boxes to complete my collection on one of my cupboards.
Now to get projects organised into them.

Three table runners and two place mats made from my March Hope blocks completed.

 
One sock completed using my own pattern as I could not follow the instructions in the book I had.

Finally I removed the leaves banner from my mantelpiece and hung up a few Easter things.
I really need to improve this display, but it will do for now, looks bright and cheerful.
















1 comment:

Vera said...

Sorry to hear you have not been well, the warmer weather & seeing the sun cheers us all up. It was very hazy by the sea today & not as hot as the last couple of days. The sea was out a long way, if you were brave & wanted a swim it was a very long walk.

  Diana's funeral has now been arranged with Hollowells Funeral Directors. If anyone on this blog is interested in attending please go t...